Bananaberry Smoothie Bowl
HEALTH TIP: Use unripe, green bananas for low GI. (Bananas with any brown on the peel are high GI)
- 1 teaspoon seeds (pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds)
- 150 g plain, low-fat yogurt or soya yogurt
- ½ an unripe banana
- 1 cup of berries (frozen or fresh) raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, strawberries, etc.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- If it is too thick, thin it with a little water or apple juice.
- Optional; sprinkle with seeds and fruit to garnish.