Curry Chicken lentils
- 50 g brown rice with lentils
- 1 medium potato with skin, boiled and cubed
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup carrot with skin, grated
- 60 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 125 ml low-fat milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ tsp garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp curry
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Fry onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
- Add chicken pieces and cook till soft and tender.
- Add milk.
- Add spices (ginger, sweetener, curry, nutmeg and cumin).
- Serve with lentil rice.